- All sales are final
- Tickets are for DeLuna Fest weekend, not any specific artist
- Line Up and Schedule are subject to change without prior notice
- There will be no refunds or exchanges
- Festival will occur rain or shine
- By purchasing your ticket, the holder assumes all risk
What is the difference between PrintPass, Will Call, and Mail Delivery tickets?
- PrintPass – To save some trees, we send you your ticket via E-mail. You can print this ticket at home prior to your arrival. Counterfeiting will not be tolerated.
- Will Call – We have your tickets waiting for you at the front door. You must present the ID of the ticket purchaser to claim your tickets. You should also bring your receipt for your purchase.
- Mail Delivery – We ship them to your front door. This option costs a little more, but it’s worth it to hold your ticket in your hand.
Where is the DeLuna Fest Box Office & Will Call?
The DeLuna Fest Box Office will be located at the Eastern entrance to Casino Beach located along side the Sidelines restaurant off of Via De Luna Drive. Box office will open Thursday from 10 AM-7 PM, and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9 AM-9 PM each day. All times are CST.
What type of ticket is good for me?
- Single Day Passes - This is good for 1-day admittance to DeLuna Fest. Single Day ticket holders are not granted re-entry if they leave the festival.
- General Admission – For the casual observer, this pass gets you into most general areas of the festival. It also allows for general entry/exit of the site.
- VIP Beach Club – This one-of-a-kind music festival experience will knock your socks off. Enjoy premium stage-front viewing, and all the other perks that come with membership.
**All tickets are subject to applicable service charges and fees
What is my wristband good for?
Wristbands (General Admission or VIP Beach Club) allow for general entry and exit to the festival, as well as to the area designated by your type of ticket. You will receive your wristband upon arrival to DeLuna Fest. You must keep this wristband on all weekend. So don’t lose it. If your wristband is removed by DeLuna Fest security for any reason, you will not be given another.
Can I use my wristband to enter/exit the festival multiple times?
Yes. With your DeLuna Fest wristband, you are free to enter and leave the festival grounds. Single Day Pass holders are not allowed re-entry into DeLuna Fest.
Can I give my wristband to others if I am not able to make it?
No, your DeLuna Fest wristband is non-transferrable.
How do Layaway Payments work?
This program is only valid from July 10th to August 1st. Final Payment Date – Aug 21st. All orders will be shipped on August 26th.
50% down payment of base ticket price, and 100% of service fees are required at time of initial purchase. The other 50% of the base ticket price will charged on the final payment date.
Default on payments will result in cancelation of your order, loss of deposit and all payments made prior to default. No exceptions. If your payment does not go through you will be granted a 10-day window to reply to inquiry or submit updated payment info. Front Gate will attempt to contact you with in the event of a missed payment. Feel free to contact them at any time regarding your order at 512-389-0315 or email@example.com.
All customers must create a Front Gate Tickets account in order to submit their layaway order. Their credit card information will be securely stored in order to process the second payment.
By selecting the Layaway payment option you opt-in to our layaway plan process and agree to all the terms and conditions associated with the Layaway Program. You authorize Front Gate Tickets (on behalf of DeLuna Fest) to charge your card on two (2) separate instances for the amounts detailed above. Front Gate Tickets will send email notifications to confirm successful charges and to notify of any charge declines. Please make sure Front Gate Tickets has your correct email address. DeLuna Fest is not responsible for any email notifications that are not received.
All Layaway Program Tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable purchase agreements. If for any reason your payments are declined, either partially or in full, then the plan is effectively in default and your ticket order will be canceled and any payment amount received as of that date will be kept by DeLuna Fest. Failure to successfully transact additional payments will result in the cancelation of your tickets. No refunds of successful charges will be given for default payments. All sales and charges are final. Default layaway plans may not apply successful charges to other tickets or items. Ticket discount codes cannot be applied toward Layaway Program Tickets or Packages. Layaway Program Tickets are subject to all other terms and conditions of DeLuna Fest.
When do I get my DeLuna Fest wristband?
Upon arriving to DeLuna Fest, guests will exchange their tickets for wristbands. Please do not give away, rip, or tamper your wristbands.
What happens if my wristband is lost?
Please be VERY careful with your wristband. It is non-exchangeable and will not be replaced. Any structural tampering to your wristband will result in your exit from the festival grounds.
When will I receive my DeLuna Fest tickets?
Your tickets will be shipped following confirmation of your purchase. Your ticket will be used to get your DeLuna Fest wristband. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Front Gate Tickets.
I am having trouble with (or need to change) my ticket order or confirmation. What should I do?
Should I use a third party to purchase tickets?
Before you purchase any third party for DeLuna Fest tickets, please be aware that only tickets through DeLuna Fest or our registered Partners are verifiable. Third party retailers (such as Craigslist or eBay) cannot be guaranteed. DeLuna Fest uses state of the art technology to scan our tickets. So don’t try anything funny.
Can I buy my tickets at the festival?
If the event is not sold out, tickets will be available at the box office. We do advise any festival hopefuls to purchase as early as possible.
Can I bring my kids?
(2) Children under 10 years old are allowed in free per one adult ticket holder.